Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Welcome to Road To Recovery

Hi everyone, I'm Amy  a 20 year old woman from the East Midlands. I thought I'd welcome you to my little wonder on the web. One night whilst lying in bed I had a genius idea to start a Mental Health blog. I have always been so passionate about Mental health. I too suffer with a concoction of mental illness's but I'll save that for another blog post. ( My mental health story coming soon, cheeky post promo there )

This blog will be filled with everything mental health related. My own personal stories, guest posts from lovely people who openly share there own stories with certain mental illness's. Tips and tricks that may help you on your own journey to overcoming or managing your mental illness. It was also include a page on websites, books and other bloggers posts which you may find useful.

I really hope this blog will be a helpful to those who are suffering and to show people they are not alone and that getting help isn't admitting defeat, its actually an admirable step in the right direction.


'Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. 
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.' 
W.H Murray, The Scottish Himalayan Expedition, 1951

Have a lovely week, and Stay safe. 

Lots of love Amy x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18255049/?claim=sv3duvadent">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© RoadToRecovery with Amy . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig